Institute members are the representatives of
- Institutes, universities and schools
- Research centres and associations
- Governmental and health authorities
who are granted the same benefits as company members. Due to limited budget reasons they pay a reduced membership fee of 500 Euro p.a. and are authorized to list up to four individual members.
- Institute members are authorized to use the EHEDG Institute Member logo under agreed conditions. Note that the logo may not be used in a way of mistakenly implying EHEDG certification.
- Institutes initially avail of at least one up to four free main contact persons. Additional persons can be listed later on for active or corresponding Working Group membership and active involvement into the EHEDG regional activities
- Publication of the institute logo and name on the EHEDG website, conference programs, brochures, etc.
- Hyperlink from the EHEDG website to the institute website
- Whole series of the EHEDG Guidelines in all language versions including updates for free download by all staff members
- Discount or waiver of registration fees for EHEDG sponsored events
- Discount on EHEDG training course participation
The minimum duration of an EHEDG membership is one year. The membership will be automatically extended from one calendar year to another, if not cancelled in written before 30th September of the current year for the year to come, thus terminating the membership on 31st December. The full payment for the following year will be due in case of cancellation after 30th September. Future invoices will be issued each during the first quarter of a year.