Stainless steel in the food & beverage industry | Seminar in the UK
Are you a food processor, a manufacturer, a distributor, a specifier, a technician or an R&D professional? Then do not miss this one-day seminar showcasing stainless steels in the food and beverage industry, organised by EHEDG UK & Ireland, Nickel Institute and The British Stainless Steel Association.
When: March 9, 9:30 - 16:00. Registration closes on March 1.
Where: The Warwickshire Golf and Country Club, Leek Wootton, Warwick, UK.
Organisers: EHEDG UK & Ireland, EHEDG Member Nickel Institute and the British Stainless Steel Association.
- What Constitutes a Food Contact Material?
- Is Stainless Steel a Safe Material?
- The Stainless Steel Family
- Hygienic Design
- Failure Analysis
- The Importance of Surface Finish
- Operating and Cleaning Regimes
- Relevant Regulations and Guidelines
Sign up here
Eric Partington (Nickel Institute), Chair of the EHEDG Regional Section UK & Ireland