Digital Marketing & Communication Internship
Are you a highly talented student who wants to put what you’ve learned into daily practices at work? Come join us as a part of the team at the European Hygienic Engineering and Design Group and work with industry experts on various projects!
Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in the digital marketing landscape and has knowledge of brand management principles and effective social media techniques.
The EHEDG Office is looking for a new colleague who is passionate about data and digital marketing. Together with our Project Management Officer, you’ll be supporting current online (marketing) projects and you will have the opportunity to make recommendations on new ones.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends;
- Assist in the implementation of social media and e-mail activities; including mock-ups creation and campaigns execution;
- Support the SEO strategy: website on-page (keywords, metadata) and off-page optimisation (backlink, referrals);
- Create monthly reports from Google Analytics and LinkedIn; based on them, explore opportunities and advise on how to improve website performance and marketing/communication efforts;
- Assist in branding, website, social media and other documentation updates.
- Maintain and enhance the current EHEDG members database.
You’ll learn to:
- Give recommendations and solutions based on data and research;
- Deliver integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution;
- Work in an international environment, with a multinational team (7 colleagues with 5 different nationalities).
Requirements / About you:
- A 3rd or 4th year bachelor student who is currently enrolled in an undergraduate course for marketing, communications or similar field;
- Interest in digital marketing and communication and is available for 32 hours a week for 5 months from August (September) 2023 without interruption;
- A self-motivated individual who is creative and has an eye for details;
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques;
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, additional languages are appreciated;
- A team player who can multitask and is able to work collaboratively with a small team;
- Tech savvy and not afraid of giving suggestions on improving the current workflow.