Sub-Committee Communication is responsible for defining the internal and external communication strategy of EHEDG and we would be glad to welcome you as a volunteer to reinforce our team. We are looking for a person with the following profile:
• Preferably with a food industry background (but not a must)
• Project management experience as we organise and handle tasks in a project-oriented way
• Excellent communication skills based on a background in sales, marketing or media would be welcome and bring added value and competence to the group.
Scope of activities of SubCom Communication:
• Enhance our membership relations and determine a strategy to increase the recognition of EHEDG
• Set up and implement an added value proposal for our stakeholders with a focus on food industries
• Develop and maintain various communication channels for our membership community
• Increase our external visibility by implementing the most appropriate communication and marketing channels. Follow-up on a proactive communication with our key stakeholders
• Define and implement internal communication tools
• Govern the international EHEDG key events together with Sub-Committee Regional Development
• Prioritize and evaluate EHEDG participation in external events like exhibitions and conferences.
We offer you an interesting task in an active and dynamic team and your contribution will have direct influence on the EHEDG communication strategy. We meet 3 to 4 times a year at a central location in Europe (usually Amsterdam or Frankfurt), therefore new SubCom members should by preference come from European countries. Travel expenses can be reimbursed if not covered by your company.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the SubCom Chairman Karl-Heinz Bahr (phone +33 6 30 23 58 31).
We look forward to receiving your application and motivation letter by e-mail to Ms. Susanne Flenner.