EHEDG launches a new series of free webinars. On April 14, Subramani A
, Corporate QA Manager of Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt Ltd
, Bottling Investment Group, The Coca-Cola Company
, will share results and key learning points of a CIP Time Variation Reduction Project that involves strengthening of Hygienic Engineering and Design & CIP Program logics. This project successfully drives food safety, productivity and sustainability improvements at Coca-Cola bottling plants. It was replicated in 7 bottling plants in India and won several sustainability awards (play video interview below for more info and register soon).
The webinar starts on April 14 at 11 a.m CET (GMT+01). Register here:
.Presentation (25 minutes):
- 3 step CIP time: standard & variable step timings
- key causes for surplus time in key variable steps
- top 6 actions implemented
- final rinse flow variation identification & actions
- CIP Time Variation Reduction Project implementation in 7 plants.Q&A-session (20 minutes):
The presenter will provide answers to the most interesting/intelligent/relevant questions.